This page has moved to a new address.

friend

lime doodle: friend

18 February 2012

friend

Wow, things have been quiet around here. The blog that is, not my house - three noisy munchkins running riot and keeping me on my toes!

I did manage to steal 5 minutes today to make a quick tag. I let the patterned paper do all the work here and just added a layered flower and little banner sentiment.

Pin It
Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes world's best: Inks - Versacolor old rose, Versafine smoky gray; Card - Papertrey Ink rustick white; Paper - My Mind's Eye be happy; Dies - There She Goes world's best, Papertrey Ink tag sale 3; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink soft stone; Twine - The Twinery

I really have to dash today, lots to do! Have a great weekend.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 18 February 2012 at 14:12 , Blogger Lisa H. said...

soooo beautiful. love the soft colors with the POP from the flower.

 
At 18 February 2012 at 14:45 , Blogger Mandy said...

Beautiful Debby! Enjoy your weekend.

xx

 
At 18 February 2012 at 16:28 , Blogger Karen M said...

Gorgeous, Debby and I love your colour scheme! Very pretty Kx

 
At 18 February 2012 at 17:49 , Blogger Vicki said...

It's gorgeous Debby, love the colours:)

Vicki x

 
At 18 February 2012 at 20:01 , Blogger Sabrina said...

I've noticed my blog being quiet too. Love your beautiful tag Debbie! I'ts nice to feature paper sometimes. Just lovely. Have a great weekend.

 
At 18 February 2012 at 23:59 , Blogger Georgie Horn said...

I love that you're quick tag is so lovely!

 
At 19 February 2012 at 00:11 , Blogger Michelle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Debby!

 
At 19 February 2012 at 19:56 , Blogger Aimes said...

Now here I am cursing that it's the end of half term! I guess we have the opposite effects on our blogs during term time! LOL!
Such a sweet tag! That paper certainly does some talking!
Hugs!
Aimes
x

 
At 20 February 2012 at 09:01 , Blogger F.T said...

Wow, so beautiful card, how did you drew the bee net.
Plastic Card
Discount card Printing

 
At 20 February 2012 at 18:59 , Blogger Debby said...

Hi fatmi, the tag is covered in a patterned paper by My Mind's Eye. Hope that helps :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home